Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Mark - Afterword




The Mark
by

Tom Wise

__________________________________________________________________

11. Afterword.

I have attempted to keep my approach to this subject common-sense and logical (though ideas of God are necessarily “supernatural”), without useless ivy obscuring the brick walls of Truth, or sweet icing over the foundational cake. I did not write this to tailor the Truth, merely to tell it. Some who read my words may react with anger. Please ponder from where that anger springs. Consider deeply if you are being guided by Truth or lies. Ask yourself, have I taken the Mark of God or the Mark of the Beast?

__________________________________________________________________


Copyright © 2009 by Tom Wise and Dennis Putnam, Jr.
All rights reserved

"The Mark" is available from Lulu Books: here.

http://www.universityoftruth.org

No comments:

Post a Comment